Website Eroute Technologies Pvt Ltd
Job Description :
– Working on backend development of Mobile banking solution
– Working on various payment wallet solution IOT Solutions
– Integration of banking payment solution to Core Banking system or payment banking system
– Working on Ideas to create innovative payment solutions
– Need to design robust business logic including error handling
Required Candidate profile:
What you should have :
– Strong core Java and J2EE skills
– Hands-on experience in Programming Languages and framework (Core java, J2ee, Spring) and Web Technologies, app server like TOMCAT, APACHE, WEBLOGIC, Database Oracle
– Hands-on experience in any one of the web service Implementation (RESTFUL Service, SOAP Services).
– Hands-on experience in any one of the ORM framework (JPA, Hibernate)
– Expertise in Object-Oriented Design, Database Design, and XML Schema
– Experience in system setup deployment preferred
– Knowledge of Ubuntu Centos Linux server administration is a plus.
Eroute is a Fintech company which was conceived by its founders with a goal to enable digital payment ecosystems by creating an extremely simple and highly secure platform connecting people and businesses globally. Leveraging the patented and globally acknowledged mHSM based technology, we are committed to create digitally inclusive solutions for consumers and businesses across geographies. Any smart or feature phone user with no data connectivity can seamlessly transact on our platform. We believed there was a better way to deliver digital payment solutions and we have developed it; we enable payment inclusion, both online and offline.