Website Diasorin Healthcare India Private Limited
– Organizes and coordinates the activities of customer, sales agents and distributors in the assigned sales territory with the objective of achieving the sales targets and the proceeds set within the budget.
– Monthly forecasting and updates, on time and accurately.
Plans and actively searches for potential new customers and distributors in the geographical area of responsibility with the view of building profitable new agreements.
– Maintains regular contact with customers, agents, distributors within the area of responsibility. Field visits, conferences and other key scientific and or clinical events.
– Negotiate distribution contracts in conjunction with Sales Manager and or Sales Agents.
– Ensures the debts collection to guarantee the respect of the payment terms (DSO).
– Alert finance department on any financial related issues with distributors.
– Cooperates with the Product Care Area to manage customer claims.
– Liaises with agents, distributors, end customers and the marketing team to design and implement local promotional activities to support annual sales targets in the territory.
– Follows, in cooperation with Corporate Marketing, the needed activities for the commercial launch of the new products produced by the production sites.
– Provide sales training or product training to agents, distributors and customers
– Acts in full compliance with DiaSorin Code of Conduct and Company Policies and guidelines.
– Provide to the Sales Manager the related data referring to:
o The preparation of annual budgets and sales forecasts.
o Compilation of market research for new products.
o General administration duties related to all aspects of the assigned territory including submission of monthly report and trip reports to General Manager.
Perks and Benefits
Salary as per the Market Standards
Role Area Sales Manager
Industry Type Medical / Healthcare / Hospitals
Functional Area Sales, Retail, Business Development
Employment Type Full Time, Permanent
Role Category Retail Sales
UG :B.Tech/B.E. in Bio-Chemistry/Bio-Technology, Biomedical, Chemical, B.Sc in Bio-Chemistry, Biology, Chemistry, B.Pharma in Pharmacy
PG :MBA/PGDM in Marketing
Doctorate :Doctorate Not Required
We are global leader in the laboratory diagnostics market, specializing in the immunodiagnostics and molecular diagnostics segments. For over 50 years our Group has been developing, producing and commercializing diagnostic tests: we support clinical laboratory needs and activities, providing solutions that are reliable, innovative, fully automated and standardized. We continually invest in Research & Development, using our own distinctive expertise in the field to deliver a high level of innovation.