Excellent knowledge of C#, Xamarin Forms, MVVM, Android, iOS and UWP, .Net Framework
Native IOS and Android development experience using XAMARIN
In-depth understanding of cross-platform mobile application development experience with XAMARIN
Experience in integration with Web API / WCF / Web services
Excellent knowledge of Object oriented programming and its concept
Experienced in source control and collaboration tools like GIT and TFS
Strong troubleshooting and diagnostic skills
Good knowledge of XAML and C# for implementing designs and themes nicely
Good knowledge of using tools like Visual Studio.
Must have developed at least 1 mobile app onIonic Framework.
– Should be able to handle complete app development lifecycle independently.
– Experience developing mobile/web user interfaces, component and widgets
– Development experience with hybrid technologies such as Ionic, Apache Cordova (Phone Gap)
– Knowledge of server side technologies(*php, Firebase, Parse.com)*
– Experience with unit testing using frameworks such as Selenium.