1. Assisting in day-to-day operations of the HR functions and duties
2. Providing clerical and administrative support to human resources executives
3. Compiling and updating employee records (hard and soft copies)
4. Processing documentation and preparing reports relating to personnel activities (staffing, recruitment, training, grievances, performance evaluations, etc.)
5. Coordinating with HR projects (meetings, training, surveys, etc.)
6. Dealing with employees’ requests regarding human resources issues, rules, and regulations
Salary: INR 1,25,000 – 2,50,000 PA.
Industry: Advertising, PR, MR, Event Management
Functional Area: HR , Recruitment , Administration , IR
Role Category: HR/ Recruitment / IR
Role: HR Executive
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
UG: Any Graduate – Any Specialization
PG: Any Postgraduate – Any Specialization
Doctorate: Doctorate Not Required
Contemporary Connect is a firm based out of New Delhi which specializes in 360-degree brand management solutions and luxury brand management services. The firm focuses on premium and luxury brands in India as well as international markets. Contemporary Connect specializes in placement services as well as brand reputation and image management. The Delhi based agency is well known to implement unique PR and branding strategies to help put brands in the spotlight. They help to make your voice heard whether you want to conquer new markets or build your standing in current markets. Contemporary Connect believes in serving client needs above expectations. The firm strives to give you expert attention and 24/7 reputation management solutions at all times. Contemporary Connect believes in bespoke custom made strategies to get your brand out to the correct audience.