Cistron Infotek Private Limited
We have an opportunity for Sr. Tekla Modeler, Project Engineer who having expereince and excellent knowledge about Tekla.
1. Should be able to execute detailing projects and able to study structural drawings.
2. Capable of raising and preparation of RFIs.
3. Modelling with respect to structural drawing & architectural drawings (where necessary).
4. Template editing.
5. Preparation of custom components.
6. Connection applications.
7. Guiding junior modelers.
8. Should be responsible for the project along with the team.
9. Complete the projects within target date keeping in mind the quality.
1. Responsible for the project allocated.
2. Resource planning & allocation.
3. Client co-ordination.
4. Job planning.
5. Guiding modelers,team leaders,editors to achieve desired results.
6. Knowledge of Tekla software.
7. Availability at client needs when required.
8. Meeting Project Delivery Deadlines.
9. Should able to check all assigned project drawings as per the QA/QC procedure.
10. Should be able to handle a team of 15-20 members
Position: Sr. Tekla Modeler, Project Engineer
Qualification: BE or Diploma ( Civil or Mechanical)
Interview Date: 19th Dec 2016 (MONDAY)
Interview Timing: 9.30am – 5pm
Interested candidates can share your updated resume, and walk-in for the interview on MONDAY.