Job Summary :
Primary role will be development of Application Software.
Roles & Responsibilities :
– Develop and implement applications that support day-to-day operations.
– Provide innovative solutions to complex business problems.
– Plan, develop and implement the given modules from conception to completion.
– Design, develop and implement new integrations.
– Execute system development and maintenance activities. Develop solutions to improvise performance and scalability of systems.
Career Experience and Qualifications :
– Must have experience with Angular 2+ versions.
– Must have experience with jQuery and Ajax. Experience using CSSCSS3 (SASS,LESS), Bootstrap.
– Good knowledge of REST APIs and its usage at client side.
– Good knowledge of testing REST APIs using HTTP client.
– Practical experience in Agile Development Methodology.
– Good knowledge of build tools (gulpgruntwebpack).
– Knowledge of version control using SVNGIT.
– Desire to learn and adapt to new technologies and excited by innovative projects.
– Strong oral and written communication skills.
Travel : Open for short and long term travel to South East Asia Locations.
Candela Labs is an IP-led technology focused on smart automation and digital solutions for insurers and banks.
We work on the cutting edge of FinTech, creating products and point solutions in our IP Labs that enable our clients to truly differentiate themselves.