Website AppViewX Private Limited
- Code at 5x speed
- 3+ years of strong software development experience in building Security/NMS/EMS products or management solutions for L2 to L7
- Experience in Java or any other programming skills with excellent data structures & algorithms skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present complex plans and designs.
- Knowledge of database design and database programming using SQL & NO-SQL concepts
- Experience with client/server, multi-threaded / multi-processor and distributed software and/or cross platform development
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Good presentation, communication and inter personnel skills
- Quick learner, creative, resourceful, and able to work independently.
Required Candidate profile:
What’s in for you:
- Participate in full software development life cycle, if you are game for it, own an entire module
- You will learn to build highly scalable, low-latency, high-throughput systems that have five 9 availability.
- Work closely with customer advocacy board, cross-functional teams and engineers to develop the best technical design and approach for new product development/features
- Handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Innovate & Experience in working with highly skilled teams in multiple locations with loads of fun.
AppViewX is revolutionizing the manner in which NetOps and SecOps teams deliver services to the rest of Enterprise IT. Multiple award winning AppViewX Platform with it’s complex algorithms and innovative design provides a modular, low-code software application that enables the automation and orchestration of network infrastructure using an intuitive, context-aware, visual workflow. Leveraging a vast library of pre-built tasks and workflows, the platform enables Ops teams to quickly and easily translate business requirements into automation workflows that improve agility, enforce compliance, eliminate errors, and reduce cost.
AppViewX customers include a significant number of Fortune 500 companies, which use the AppViewX Platform at scale. AppViewX is headquartered in Seattle with additional offices in the U.S., U.K., and India.