- You will design, develop and support application solutions to meet customer requirements.
- You will develop technical specifications and unit test cases.
- Perform application unit testing activities such as Translate business and IT (Information Technology) requirements and also Interpret data models.
- Participates in development of the system test plan and provide technical leadership in system integration testing and participates in user acceptance testing
How we’ll help you grow:
- You’ll have access to all the technical and management training courses you need to become the expert you want to be
- You’ll learn directly from expert developers in the field; our team leads love to mentor
- You have the opportunity to work in many different areas to figure out what really excites you.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Proven knowledge on OOP (Object Oriented Programming) concepts
- Proficient in exception handling , collections, Abstract Classes and Interfaces, Constructors, File IO (Input/Output) and Serialization, Collections (List, Map, Set), Access Specifiers, Exceptions (Checked, Unchecked), Generics, Java Keywords (Static, Final, Volatile, Synchronized, Transient), JVM (Java Virtual Machine) and Memory Management, Multithreading and Synchronization, JSP/ Servlets, JMS (Java Messaging Service)
- You will apply your expertise in below Java.Spring skills
- HTML 5 , CSS3, Angular JS
- Spring MVC
- Spring Boot
- REST API
- Any RDBMS database (DB2, Postgre, MYSQL, Oracle etc.) and Sql knowledge
- Any one NoSql database
Preferred Tech and Prof Experience
Experience in Microservices , Docker, Spring Cloud, GW will be an added advantage