Website Apeejay Education Society
- Responsible for design, architecture and delivery for system/product with highest quality with high level directions from product, customers and cross-functional teams.
- Analyze and break-down product solutions into different sub-systems and communicates scope, functional design, interactions, dependencies, risks.
- Create and execute appropriate quality plans, project plans, test strategies and processes for development activities in concert with business along with the documentation.
- Write quality source code to be delivered on time, which meets defined project standards and deadlines.
- Establish and implement best practices around web development.
- Must have worked in Agile Methodologies (SCRUM).
- Strong understanding and hold on working with Core PHP.
- Expertise on PHP based framework like: laravel (preferred), lumen, cakephp.
- Strong knowledge of database system MySQL and NoSQL (MongoDB/DynamoDB).
- Understanding of enterprise software design patterns, Object Oriented Programming and data structures.
- Strong knowledge in building distributed systems, micro services based architecture to ensure high reliability, fault tolerance, and scalability.
- Proficient in HTTP protocol, REST APIs, JSON and API Creation, OAuth, 3rd party API/connectors.
- Good understanding of NGINX and Apache web servers.
- Understands version control & branching strategies using git and experience in CI/CD (Git/GitHub/Jenkins).
- Obsessed with quality like Design reviews, code reviews, testing, system performance etc.
- Familiar with AWS services like Lambda, EC2, S3, Aurora, SNS etc.
- Strong experience in web application documentation, coding and testing.
- Strong debugging experience with code written by other developers.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Education / Teaching / Training
Functional Area: IT Software – Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category: Programming & Design
Role: Software Developer
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
A closely held Company incorporated in 1924 under the Companies Act, 1956 actively engaged in providing Third Party (3PL) solutions for the pharmaceutical sector in India through its unique portfolio of services that encompass marketing to research and development & manufacturing (outside of generic supply chain solutions). The company has unique distinction of having a nation-wide IT-enabled distribution network through more than 1800 wholesalers/stockists that are serviced through its own 21 branches / depots, geographically spread out to cover the entire Indian subcontinent. The company expects a strong degree of consolidation and migration with regard to the nature and comprehensiveness of 3PL solutions in India and is well equipped in terms of infrastructure, manpower among other resources to take advantage of the same.