Allegis Services India Pvt. Ltd
Job Description :
Greetings from TEKSYSTEMS!!
Hope you all are doing well!!
We are currently hiring for Network Engineer Practitioner to serve our Leading Product based client in Chennai.
Experience level: 5 – 8 years
Data Center Network Software Engineer – . Follow recommended architecture and technologies. development for Network as a
Service (NaaS) . Perform life cycle management for recommended architecture/technologies . Follow Agile/Scrum based
software engineering best practices for full-stack software development . Utilize CVS, GIT, and GitHub for Source Control
Management, to deliver stable, tested, and versioned software . Provide end user support for custom automation tools, to ensure
the successful and timely delivery of network automation services that help meet Ford”s business objectives . Explain operation
to train NetOps/Network Planning regarding usage of NaaS tools feature/functionality . Work collaboratively, cooperatively, and
closely with technically adept and involved network management . Work independently, team orientation and results orientated .
Some experience in translating business requirements into functional/technical specifications . Critical thinker with problem
solving aptitude . May be required to work nights and weekends during (un)planned outages and other special circumstances
e.g., will need to respond to severe incident escalation on-call by Network Operations.
1+ years of experience with NodejS, API integration (REST), and network automation/tooling experience . 1+ experience with
with Cisco/F5 data center networking equipment and infrastructure virtualization (VMware, KVM, Hyper-V, Xen, etc.) . 1+ years
of experience in an AGILE team environment to design, develop, test and deliver automation code through a CI/CD methodology
* TEKsystems provides global IT professional recruitment services to help organizations achieve their IT and business goals.
* We provide service across Applications, End User Support, IT Leadership, Networks Infrastructure, Project & PMO
* $3.8 billion world leader in Technology Staffing Services
* Wholly owned subsidiary of Allegis Group, a $11 billion enterprise
* 6,000+ clients, with 98% client retention
* Over 100 locations throughout North America, Europe and Asia
* 5,000 full time employees
* Over 80,000 IT consultants deployed worldwide annually
* #1 US Provider of IT Recruitment
* Best of Staffing Client Satisfaction and Candidate Satisfaction by Inavero
* Forbes America’s Best Employers list
* We have been listed in Fortune Magazine under “100 Best Companies to Work For” for 5 consecutive years