Albacore Marine India Pvt Ltd
1) Operates gasoline- or diesel-powered crane mounted on specially constructed truck chassis to lift and move materials and objects: Drives truck to work site and directs activities of LABORER, HOISTING in placing blocks and outriggers to prevent capsizing when lifting heavy loads.
2) Starts crane engine.
3) Moves levers and pedals to rotate crane on chassis, to raise and lower crane boom, and to raise and lower loadline.
4) May operate crane according to signals from helper.
5) May bolt boom sections together to extend or modify boom for pile driving or high lifting.
6) May be designated according to type of power used as Diesel-Truck-Crane Operator; Gasoline-Truck-Crane Operator; or according to attachment as Clamshell Operator II; Demolition-Crane Operator II; Electromagnet-Crane Operator II; Orange-Peel Operator II.