- Build new website features
- Development of new plugins and/or third party integrations Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Build, document, debug, test, deploy, support and sustain our dashboard
- Troubleshoot problems and fix bugs
- Assist with technical QA and integration support customers looking to take full advantage of the platform.
- Assist the marketing team in developing landing pages.
Skills you’ll need:
- Experience integrating REST APIs
- Responsible & Mobile Web Design
- Cross Browser Development
- Testing and Debugging/UI Testing
- Experience with templating frameworks such as Handlebars or Mustache
- Experience using versioning controls such as Github or Bitbucket.
- Assist in building new website features
- Create scalable REST APIs (on top of existing)
- Identify, debug and fix bugs that may arise
- Conduct UI tests and optimize performance
- Development of new plugins and/or third party integrations
- Identify and implement opportunities to lower overall server costs.
- Experience with Redshift
- Experience with Push API
- Experience with integration with third party CMS platforms (e.g. WordPress, Shopify, Drupal or Magento).
Role: Software Developer
Industry Type: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: IT Software – Application Programming, Maintenance
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Role Category: Programming & Design
UG: Any Graduate
PG: Any Postgraduate
Doctorate: Doctorate Not Required, Any Doctorate in Any Specialization