> Manage and deliver IT projects.
> Meet with internal and external stakeholders to understand their requirements and expectation.
> Convert all the user stories into a technical requirement.
> Discussion on all the requirements with internal team.
> Project monitoring.
> Provide training on the product to the end user.
> Conduct meeting with high profile business owners or chief management to help them in better understanding of the product features and requirements.
> Maintain good relationship with client.
> Maintain every project road map and MOMs.
> Travel to client premises 30-40% in the work profile.
> Manage project deadlines.
> Keep updated the project status to internal management.
* CTC – Open & depending on candidate skillset.Required Candidate profile
Required Candidate profile:
1. Should have good Analytical skills and communication skills.
2. Should have experience in Project Management/Quality Management/Project Coordinator.
3. Should have strong experience in Client interfacing, coordination and management.
4. Perform the relevant project management processes – i.e. initiate, plan, execute, monitor and control
and close, and the supporting processes.
5. Interface and communicate with project team, management and stakeholders
6. Close the project to formalize acceptance of the project result.
7. Handle Client Relationship – Manage client relationship and client expectations independently. Should
be able to deliver results back to the Client independently.
8. Should have excellent communication skills.
9. Act as a single point owner for topics related to delivery of assigned project
10. Manage E2E project execution and delivery
11. Logical Thinking – Able to think analytically, use a systematic and logical approach to analyze data,
problems, and situations. Must be able to guide team members in analysis.
12. Should be proficient in MS Excel.
13. Should be open to travel to client premises up to 30-40% (Within and out of city as required or abroad)
14. Should have complete knowledge of SDLC
15. Experience in any ERP tool will be a big plus