AdministratorFebruary 14, 2020 at 6:03 am
List of online Resources and associations of recruiters, H.R and staffing professionals. The below are a few which might help you.
1. Linkedin: Largest social network for Professionals and HR people. 500 million+ members | Manage your professional identity. Build and engage with your professional network. Access knowledge, insights and opportunities.
2. Axpert Jobs: Axpert Jobs is a new resource for HR where employers can post jobs for Free and let their Job Finder search the best candidates for your Job Listing. Connect with other HR’s, recruiters and business owners to discuss topics and issues. Read through blog and create their own blog to write and post articles. Create and professional groups.
3. CiteHR: CiteHR Human Resource Management Community is the largest repository of human resource information in the world – providing documents, templates, real world case discussions and a direct connect to millions of professionals. Human Resource Management Community Knowledgebase.
4. HR.Com: HR.com is the largest community for HR professionals featuring articles, news, webcasts, events, white papers, discussion forums, templates, forms and best practices on leadership, performance management, organizational development, and benefits. Source of information and networking opportunities for recruiters and HR professionals.
5. onrec.com: Online Recruitment magazine for HR Directors, Personnel Managers and Recruiters with information on the Internet recruitment industry.
6. Hr-guide.com: Website containing exhaustive information related to Human Resources.
Log in to reply.